Sunday, June 5, 2016

Thoughts & Words

Hello, Humans.


I hope you're not bot, otherwise our world had been overtaken by Skynet (which is my worst nightmare of apocalypse scenario).


Well, I'm Akbar (akbjf). An engineer. I read books, I watched weird movies. I also traveled, sometimes. Have those already made me an ideal image of social media user stereotype? Guessed it yes.


During my years of service in this graceful life, I often think about anything. So, sometimes, I wrote my ideas. Mostly I did not. But, because my strong Javanese mind, I was triggered by these traditional proverb:


"As a knight, one shall has these five things: A home, a woman, a horse, a bird, and a knife"

The term "bird" here might be anything but we can not enjoy. We can say it "hobby", though it's a little bit a quite generalized term. 

This is so far a Bird. Obviously, idiot. Why do you even need a caption for it?

I like to think about anything. Any goddamn thing. I even think about how Radiohead could make such musics. Somehow, I think it might be a good thing for me to share my thoughts which usually been justified as uncommon, weird, or stupid by my friends. This brain. I did not believe I have a smart brain with high IQ. I presumed it's a complicated one. Complicated stuffs are better to be shared, right? So I make this blog to show the world my thoughts through words. Yeah, I also make this to fulfill the requirements of Javanese knight. A bird (curiga, Javanese).



I hope you can find something you want to seek, my precious visitor-counter-contributor.



Good day for you, Fellow Humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment